Join Our Professional Team
Autism Partnership in Seal Beach, CA
$20 – $26 an hour - Full-time, Part-time
NOW HIRING REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECHNICIANS (RBTs)! If you are not yet an RBT, we can provide you with paid training as you work towards your certification!
AUTISM PARTNERSHIP is currently hiring energetic professionals who are passionate about working within the field of Autism. We are offering full-time positions for our Seal Beach office. We provide intensive behavior support services in a clinic-based setting, with some services occurring in home and/or school settings.
Autism Partnership’s directors, Ron Leaf and John McEachin, started their work together in the 1970s at the UCLA Young Autism Project under the mentorship of Dr. O. Ivar Lovaas, a pioneer in the treatment of Autism. In 1994, they formed Autism Partnership to meet the tremendous need for comprehensive services to families with children with autism. With our headquarters in Southern California, Autism Partnership has an international reach with offices in: USA, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM, AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, PHILLIPINES, KOREA, KUWAIT, HONG KONG, & CHINA.
Autism Partnership is devoted to raising the standards of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment for children with ASD. In this effort we have published 7 books and over 125 research articles demonstrating the efficacy of Progressive ABA. Not all ABA or behavior service providers are alike! What makes Autism Partnership different from other agencies is that we use Progressive ABA. This includes:
- Extensive Orientation with Ongoing Training and Support
- Promotions and Training are Performance Based, Not Time-Based
- Treatment Is Extremely Individualized: Curriculum Is Based Upon A Child’s Unique Needs, It Is Not Standardized
- Treatment Focuses on The Entire Child: We Address the Child’s Behaviors, Communication, Social and Play Skills
- Treatment Is Provided Individually and In Groups
- We Embrace Using Clinical Judgment – We Are Not Protocol Driven!
Our goal is for staff to receive extensive training and support so that eventually they will become leaders in the field! We strive to create a warm and friendly family atmosphere.
Benefits for qualifying staff:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Excellent Opportunities for Professional Growth and Career Advancement
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training and Supervision
- BCBA Supervision
- Professional Assault Crisis Training (Pro-ACT)
- Financial Reimbursement for Graduate Study
- Opportunities For Attending and/or Presenting at National and International Conferences
- Involvement In Clinical Research Intended for Publication
- National And International Travel Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k Enrollment
- Sick Time and Holiday Pay
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement between clients
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior experience working with children, ideally those diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Must pass RBT exam immediately after initial training
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have access to reliable transportation, and provide proof of auto insurance
- Must provide a TB test clearance
- Ability to independently and repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds
- Able to sit on the ground or small chairs and bend and move at the waist
- Must pass a criminal background clearance through DOJ and FBI
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide evidence upon acceptance of employment
Join the Autism Partnership team and provide quality behavior intervention alongside leaders in the field of ABA!