Jump Start Weeks
Jump Start Weeks are tailored toward children who have hit a lull in their treatment and have severely disruptive behavior.
Jump Start Weeks include direct intervention from consultant level staff.
New to ABA? Need help developing the best possible program for your child? Ready to move your child’s program to the next level?
Autism Partnership can ensure that your child’s ABA program is on the right track! The Jump Start program is an unique and powerful opportunity. Supervisor and Consultant level staff provide five full days of expert intervention using the Autism Partnership Method:
- Comprehensive behavior and skill assessment
- Development or refinement of an ABA program plan
- Expert implementation of the plan
- Parent and Staff observation, participation and mastery of teaching and behavioral strategies that work best for your child
- A concentrated dose of intensive behavioral programming to give your a child a rapid boost in skill development and behavioral progress
What you can expect clinically
Areas of focus are based on the individual needs of the child and could include a child’s interfering behaviors, learning style, language, communication, play and leisure skills, socialization, independent functioning and cognitive ability.
The Jump Start team evaluates behaviors and assesses skill strengths and deficits. Antecedents and consequences are identified. Effectiveness of intervention strategies is tested. The learning is intensified to build behavioral momentum and expedite learning. Finally, the Consultants refine the behavioral and skill curriculum and prepare parents and team members to return home with reactive and proactive behavior plans, therapeutic learning objectives, and teaching plans with confidence that the programs will be effective and with knowledge how to implement them effectively.
The Operational Details
- Services provided at Autism Partnership’s clinic in Seal Beach, California
- Sessions run twice a day, Monday thru Friday
- Jump Start is available for one week or two consecutive week sessions
Why Jump Start?
Start-up ABA Programs
Development of a clinically sound intervention plan, expert implementation to expedite learning and training for parents and staff to get your child’s program off to the best possible start.
Continuing Active ABA Programs
A blast of superior intervention with the development of the next level of appropriate program plans.
Refinement of a Struggling Program
Implementation of ABA techniques by an expert team designed to produce positive results and refinement of the plan.
For more information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-816-9293 ext. 0