As a Treatment Analyst, you will receive extensive training in the application of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT) as implemented with students with autism. You will conduct individual and group treatment sessions, monitor student progress, implement curriculum and receive ongoing training from Program Coordinators, Mentors and Psychologists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or related field
- Willingness to learn from authorities in the field of autism
- Prior experience teaching or working with children is preferred but not required
- Prior to working with kids individually, all new personnel must demonstrate competency in and graduate through our comprehensive modules of training.
- Once the rigorous training is completed staff will have the skills needed to carry out program plans confidently.
Due to our presence in Southern California as a top service provider, employees find it convenient to live in the Orange County and South Bay Areas. Autism Partnership staff typically spend their instructional time teaching in our clinic office located in Seal Beach. In general, treatment also occurs in a variety of settings including school, homes and community locations.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wage Increase Evaluations
- 401k Program
- Paid Training
- Compensation for mileage and drive time
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Free access to autism related seminars
- Flexible schedules
- Bi-Monthly Staff In-Services
- Advanced Training Opportunities
- Temporary Relocation to work in one of our world wide offices
- Access to worldwide experts in the field of ABA and autism treatment
- Participation in AP’s Master’s Degree Program in ABA
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion within the agency available
To be considered for the position, please address your cover letter to: Leticia Palos-Rafuse, M.S.